Thursday 4 October 2012

The Boys are Back in Town

Well folks!

 I rediscovered this blog last night by sheer accident and had such a laugh reading it, that I sent it on to a few friends, one of whom said "it's feckin' great reading!" So with a comment like that I said I'd have to get back on the very high cynical horse and start ranting once more(not that I ever stopped, but just didn't write them down.) It's been almost a year since I last posted on this, so let's see what has changed.

Looking back over the 4 or 5 blog posts I made, not much really. I'm still a man in his early twenties with the cynicism of a seventy year old, Arts wasters are becoming even more prevalent, the same people on Facebook are still wreck-the-heads and internet anonymity is still more or less non-existent.

So expect more of the same shite from me over the next few days/weeks/months or however long it takes me to lose interest in this again! At the moment anyway I'm planning on doing a post at least every 3 days or so, or whenever something comes to mind, but sure I suppose we'll see what happens.

Also the aforementioned friend that said this blog was "feckin' great reading," has been inspired by moi to start his own, http://ecountant.blogspot.ie/ so make sure and have a look, I'd say there's some great stuff in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment