Monday 19 December 2011

Mammied Students

God it pisses me off royally. How someone at the age of 18/19 can't for the life of them cook or clean is beyond me. The amount of mammied people I know in college is shocking.

The most disturbing thing about mammied students, in my opinion, is how they think it's fine. Both the parents and the student don't really see any problem with the fact that Mrs.Mammy has to dress her 18 year old sons bed and cook him dinners that he brings in lunchboxes every week. None of them seem remotely embarrassed or put out by the whole situation. Like seriously, if I was like that I'd begin to ask myself some serious questions.

In my opinion, mammied children(we'll call the 18/19 year old a child from now on) are doomed to fail. Any man that is unable to feed himself or wash his clothes should seriously consider being tested for a disability. How the fuck can you expect this person to go out and make something of himself in the world if he can't even hoover the fucking floor? They should be embarrassed, the whole lot of them.

I suppose it's a sign of the times, and my heart really weeps for humanity upon accepting this fact. One thing I always think of is that 50 or 60 years ago, people our age and younger were being blown to bits on the front lines, the closest we get to anything like that is playing Call Of Duty. Not just wars, people our age would be married a lot of the time and have kids. Now I'm not saying that's what I'd prefer but it shows the massive difference in priorities and responsibilities people our age have these days. It's a joke when you think about it like that, the next mammied little twat I see writing "FML" on facebook should think long and hard about that, that in years gone by someone your age would be having their legs blown off in Gallipoli rather than their mother making them a sandwich.

Mammied girls are even worse. Not to sound sexist, but some men may be able to go through life being mammied all the way, a simple transition from a mother to a wife may ensure that his fat arse not be exposed to to much hassle, women however, would find it much harder to find a man who would assume this role.



Oh god I hate them. My message to mammied students, or mammied children in general-grow the fuck up! You should be embarrassed to be unable to do anything except stew in your own shit, it's not cool or handy to live like that, it's seriously fucked up. Get up off your hole and be a fucking man.

No comments:

Post a Comment